If you are suffering harassment or threats of harm then you should report it to the police straight away. If you fear for your own safety, report the incident to the police by dialing 999. Call 101 or report it on the police website to report a non-urgent incident.

What do we do with your data?

For information about what we do with your personal data, please read our data protection statement (opens in new window).

Your details

Please note that we can only take direct action if you supply your contact details so that we can discuss the full details of your complaint with you.

By providing contact details, it will help us to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

If you choose to report an incident anonymously, we will strive to resolve the situation and will keep it on record to support any further complaints that we may receive about a person or situation.

The complaint details