Key Unlocking Futures
Key provides services that are flexible, tailored to individuals' needs and that build on people's strengths:
- Drop in services in Chorley and South Ribble for people who are homeless and require immediate help
- A family mediation service for families who are struggling to get along
- A counselling service for people who are having a tough time
- Housing training to help people live on their own
- Employment mentoring and training to build confidence and improve job prospects
- Family support to support families to make positive changes.
- Nest Victim Support that offers support to victims of crime and bullying.
For many, Key's support is vital and comes at a critical point in their lives.
Find out more