Set up/amend a Direct Debit
Direct debits can now be set up online. All the normal direct debit safeguards and guarantees apply:
- No changes to the amount, date or frequency can be made without notifying you five working days in advance of your account being debited.
- In the event of an error you are entitled to a full refund from your bank or building society.
- You have the right to cancel a Direct Debit instruction at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society and ourselves.
In order to set up your Direct Debit Instruction online you will need to provide the following information:
A valid reference number (if you do not have this please contact us)
- Rent and/or Service Charge payments – nine digit tenancy code beginning with a four or five
- Sundry payments – 8 digit customer code, for example 12/000000
- Bank or building society name and account number, sort code and branch address (your cheque book contains all the bank details required).
If you are not the account holder, or if more than one person is required to authorise debits on your account, a paper Direct Debit Instruction will need to be completed, please contact us.
To set up a Direct Debit, please click here.
To amend an existing Direct Debit, please contact us.
Set up a Direct Debit