Is my repair an emergency?
Emergency repairs are to remove a life-threatening danger or rectify serious damage to the property.
Examples of emergency repairs are:
- Burst pipes, severe roof leaks or flooding
- Unsafe electrical fittings or wiring
- Blocked main drains or blocked soil pipe to the only toilet (not a blocked sink)
- Complete loss of electrical power or lighting
- Complete loss of heating, if there is no alternative source
- Unsecured external doors or windows (unless damaged by you, your family or visitors to your home)
- Lift failure
- Failure of warden alarm call system
- Toilet not flushing (where there is no other working toilet in the property)
- Offensive or racist graffiti.
You can check the priority status of a repair you've logged by signing up or logging into your tenant account.